Rendezvous-du-Vietnam is searching for new team members. If you have what it take to be successful, have skills to share, willing to adapt in a highly profesional service environment then please send your CV to Rendezvousduvietnam@gmail.com
Vacancy: Full-Time Cook (Vietnamese / French cuisine)
Rendezvous-Du-Vietnam is now seeking Full time Cook to join our growing team.
• Possess the relevant qualification such as Certificate III & IV in Commercial Cookery or Higher.
• Have at least two years work experience in both Vietnamese and/or French cuisine.
• Have experience in grilled, hot pot and wok cooking techniques would be essential.
• Assist the chef in the food preparation and perform cooking when busy, therefore a good knowledge of food safety is a must.
• Bilingual in Vietnamese and English is a bonus.
You will be working with a professional inhouse trained team of Chef and support staff. You would be in Australia while apply for this position.
Vacancy: 1 x Full-Time restaurant supervisor (Vietnamese / French cuisine)
Rendezvous-Du-Vietnam is now seeking a Full-time restaurant supervisor to join our growing professional team. Applicants must:
• Have a good understanding of the culture and history of Vietnamese cuisine. • Report directly to the restaurant manager.
• Assist and directly train new staff members to ensure that a high standard of food and beverages are provided to our customers.
• Report the day-to-day trading and weekly records of the restaurant to the restaurant manager.
• Have full knowledge on preparing and mixing the full range of drinks offered at our restaurant. A good knowledge of cocktails and mocktails is a bonus.
• Take customer reservations, confirming their booking and facilitating their greeting and seating at the relevant time.
• Maintain and stock all beverages, cutlery and containers.
• Practice proper workplace health and safety procedures.
• Have good and effective communication skills to guests and other team members.
• Monitor staff rosters and performance and assist in resolving staff welfare when needed.
• Respond to customers’ requests in a professional, diligent and timely manner.
• Promote restaurant events, services and facilities to guests when appropriate.
• Ensure that the work area complies with the highest standard of hygiene.
• Do other incidental duties that may be requested by the manager from time to time.
• Preferably speak fluent Vietnamese and English, a simple French added is a bonus.
• Have relevant qualifications of at least Certificate IV.
• Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
You will be working with an inhouse professionally trained and qualified team of chef and support staff. You will be in Australia while applying for this position.